Saturday, May 23, 2015

Day 28: Hanging out in Cuba

Day 28
Miles: zero!

I told myself I was going to try to enjoy more people and towns this hike and I'm apparently doing my best. So here's to another zero day. 

We had a whole group of people head over to the diner for breakfast which was pretty great. 

Lint hamming it up

They gave us our own room, 11 hikers hanging out in the John Wayne room 


We spent a few hours at the library taking advantage of wifi. Then it was hours of watching the ever revolving group of hikers around us. So many trips to the grocery store and lots of hours of nothing. 

Trying to hide in the shade

So many hikers at dinner! 

Zeros are pretty great, but I'm itching to hike and I know at least Funsize is on board. We were both pretty much bouncing off the walls by the end of the day. It's time to hike!

A quick shout to the amazing Mrs Yang and the Del Prado motel. I have never been in such a hiker friendly motel, it's been amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment