Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day 14-15: Gatlinburg Vacation

5/4-5
Miles: 0

The first day off was planned, but then Facebook and the weather tells us all about snowy cold mountains and we both agree another day off sounds brilliant.


Tourist land


I feel like I'm in a cross between Disneyland and a ski resort. Entertaining but overwhelming





Gatlinburg is the second most popular place to get married on the south. I'm still not sure why. But Dolly Parton will be in Pigeon Forge tomorrow which is right down the road, so I'm thinking its time to run for the hills tomorrow for sure.






Thanks Facebook, yeah that doesn't look fun at all


It's hard to see but it was pouring in Gatlinburg too, overflowing gutters and thunder oh my.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment