Sunday, July 12, 2015

Day 68: Salida zero

6/28
Miles: 0

This is starting to get just plain silly. Apparently I'm just going to zero in every single town. Goodness I think I need to get a move on and then here I am staying in town yet again.

A day of wondering around Salida melting in the heat. Meeting more hikers, going to the movies and just generally killing time. All in all not a bad way to spend a Sunday. Tomorrow I'm really leaving with a quick stop at the post office to mail home snowshoes. I could probably send my ice axe home too but Nightcrawler convinced me that it's probably safer to hang onto it just a bit longer for the Collegiates. But I'm most excited about the snowshoes. They make my pack top heavy and awkward and I'm thrilled to send them home.




Epsom salt foot soak, trash can style



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment